30.6.11

CARE FOR SKIN

BEAUTY STARTS WITH smooth, healthy, glowing skin. I'm sitting in my bed, reading the Bobbi Brown MAKEUP MANUAL and then I look at the picture of her. She is an amazing makeup artist! Buy the book, I have learned some much about cosmetics, skincare etc. I have always protected my skin and I love when my skin is healthy. I use different products, meanly because my skintype is a little difficult. However Origins are my favorite, because there are no parabens, synthetic fragrance and no animal ingredients in the products! Here are my favorite beauty products. Tell me which are your favorites?

1 / have a nice day, origins 2/ mentholatum lipbalm 3/ pure empreinte, lancĂ´me 4/ high potency night-a-mins, origins 5/ flowerbomb by viktor&rolf 6/ face treatment oil, clarins 7/ modern frition, origins.

No comments:

Post a Comment