13.5.11

o sun, where art thou?

If you get shy, go hide behind your new sunnies. This summer go for round, squared, colored frames, laced, animal print, cat eye or glitter - those seen-it-before wayfares must go away! I have found some cool sunglasses from The Row! I want them soo bad. Here are some of my favorites, which are allmost all of them! ha.

I'm truly in love with the round black framed sunglasses from The Row. Right now I have some Gucci cat eyed sunglasses, which I bough in San Francisco two years ago. They are medium big in black/turtle color, so this time they must be small and not black! The big sunglasses I leave for Rachel Zoe! So I think it's time for some new sunnies and like I sad before, I already have black sunglasses, so this time I want some clear-framed or bright colored frames. Colors I can recommend this summer is nude, light pink, beige, light grey etc.
I checked out Asos, Topshop, The Row and other brands for different sunglasses and they have a huge range of sunglasses. Linda Farrow designs beautiful sunglasses and I actully found some cool sunglasses at H&M! My next sunglass-purchace is 100 % from The Row! Have you guys found some cool sunglasses and where?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment