7.5.11

My icons in 2011

Whitney Port is my all time favorit hair-muse! Her hair allways looks so cool and fresh. I'm truly jealous! Not only is her style cool (my opinion!), but I also like her personality - from what I have observed fra "The Hills" and "The City".

However my fashion icon will allways be Olivia Palermo. She was also a member of the The City creew - most known for being the bitchy and fashionable rival. Here is some of my favorit looks which includes different materials like leader, cotton, animal print, fur and a lot of cool statement accesories and of course her dear Hérmes Birkin bag(s) - in brown and black! Envious? Yeah!



My style is inspired by her and I really like that it is a mix of different brands - cheap as well as expensive. She's likes Topshop and is often seen wearing items from their collections.. I like that it does not have to be Burberry, Chanel or Chloé before it's fashionable. Topshop can do it as well! .. So if I could steel her wardrobe, I serious would be the happiest girl alive!


She is often seen with her german maaaan-candy, Johannes!


What do you think about her style?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment