8.6.11

TOUGH LOVE



ZARA IS ONE of my favorit brands. I just checked the collections, and I found SO many absolutly amazing pieces! I allways find shoes at Zara, and I love the design - classisk with a touch of funness (can I say that? ..whatever) I found 8 shoes - four pumps, one boot and one sandal. I normally go for the more classisk pumps in either black or brown, but I actually really like these shoes, mostly the yellow pair! I just need all of these shoes for the summerparties, because they are so pretty - and like my sister said to my: "Shoes allways looks pretty on your foot, you never looks fat, tired or stupid in a pair of high heels or any shoe for that matter!" Dear sis, I could'nt agree more. I have looked all over for a pair of nice boots, and again Zara had the answer.. The boots are sexy. How could I forget the studded leather shopper. The definition of this shopper is a nice leather bag raped around in pure rawness! This shopper is one of my top priorities this summer. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment